This pancake is gluten-free. It is made of chickpea flour, water, and your choice of seasonings. It has better nutrition as long as there is amazing kale powder in it. You should try it sometimes.
- chickpea flour
- raw kale powder
- your choice of seasonings
- filtered water
- your choice of oil
1. Mix dry ingredients well
2. Add water to the dry mixture and mix well
3. Set the pancake mixture aside
4. Turn the stove heat high
5. Grease a non-stick pan with oil, in just case something sticks to this pan
6. Mix the pancake mixture again and pour ½ cup (or your preferred size) into the pan
7. Spread the pancake (lower the stove heat between medium and high)
8. Until it is slightly browned, flip it
9. Once both sides are browned, remove it from the pan. Put it on a plate.
10. Repeat #5-9 until the pancake mixture is gone. Pile up the plate.
11. Serve with your choice of veggies.