This recipe makes a great snack for Superbowl 2013
- 1 organic sourdough bread
- ½ cup onion
- ¼ cup dehydrated sliced garlic
- 8oz frozen spinach
- 1 pack Bombay Ranch (3oz)
1. Scoop into a bread to make a hollow for spinach dip. Bake the bread at 350 degrees for 5 minutes.
2. Meanwhile the bread is being baked, let's saute onion in a pan until onion becomes opaque.
3. Add garlic, spinach, and kale chips to cooking onion. Stir and then cook until the liquid from frozen spinach evaporates. The spinach dip becomes creamy.
4. Place the spinach dip into the hollow of the bread. Bake at 350 degrees for 2 minute.
5. Serve. Don't forget to share it with your buddies. Yum-yum!
PS: You are free to spice up the recipe.