This recipe is for a single serving. It can make great appetizers / Hors d'oeuvre. It can be multiplied. Don't they look like regular burgers? Aren't they so adorable?
- Some of the raw nut meat sauce. See this recipe (http://www.thekalefactory.com/blogs/recipes/7206086-raw-noodles-with-raw-meat-sauce-vegan).
- 2 small russet potatoes, sliced into ½ size thick”
- 1 tablespoon oil (your choice of oil)
1. Preheat at 425 degrees. Prep a baking sheet.
2. Brush sliced potatoes with oil. Bake them for 15-20 minutes until they are golden or browned. Crispy.
3. Place a tablespoon of the raw nut meat sauce on the top of a sliced potato. Then place another sliced potato on the top of the raw nut meat sauce.
4. Serve! You can bake them again for more crispiness if you like.